Deadline: December 1, 2017
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CNC OPERATOR WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:.
• Operate CNC machines (knowledge of Biesse Rover CNC an asset)
• Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements to maximize efficiencies and reduce costs
• Communicate with Supervisor, Foreman, lead-hand, and other shop personnel for assignments and resolution of machining, production or quality issue
• Program on the fly at the machine
• Pull up programs and set up CNC machines for operation
• Run production on CNC machines and label parts as required
• Final quality of the machined components
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Grade 12 Education with a minimum of 5 years CNC Operator experience, preferably in a woodworking/mill working shop
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and BiesseWorks an asset
• Ability to read blueprints
• Proficient with CNC tooling and capable of performing setups accurately and efficiently
• Strong mechanical aptitude to perform standard maintenance requirements
• Comfortable using basic and advanced measuring equipment
To learn more visit us at www.thinkubik.com.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.Apply