Location: Savage, MD
Deadline: January 31, 2018
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT MANAGER WHO BELIEVES IN BUILDING STRONG RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR CLIENTS. THIS IS GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO THRIVES IN A FAST PACED, DEADLINE DRIVEN ENVIRONMENT.
As an Account Manager you will be required to:
• Lead, service and manage all aspects of client accounts and projects
• Provide ongoing client support to ensure optimal client service, relationship management and client retention
• Work in collaboration with the New Business Development team to understand all aspects of client requirements
• Prepare project plans and schedules, communicating lead times, actions plans and status to all stakeholders with timely follow through
• Assist with assembling monthly budget reports for regular client review meetings
• Identify new opportunities for existing and new business development
• Manage client delivery expectations and refine work plan as needed to satisfy client requirements
• Interact and coordinate the work and efforts of clients, external providers, incorporating travel if and when required
• Maintain awareness of local market conditions, competitor operations, and other significant factors that would lead to issues or opportunities for kubik
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Minimum of 5 years of retail account management experience
• Post-secondary education, preferably in business, marketing, communications or related field
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work well with deadlines
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong relationship builder, comfortable dealing with all levels of an organization
• Thrive in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
To learn more visit us at www.thinkubik.com.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.