Location: Mississauga, ON
Deadline: April 21, 2017
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HIGHLY ORGANIZED CLIENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR.
As an Administrative Coordinator you will be required to:
• Support a cross-functional team of Account Managers and Project Managers.
• Assist with day-to-day client service support. Coordinate meetings.
• Interact with clients and vendors.
• Prepare internal documentation such as budgets, expenses and invoices.
• Create and maintain calendar of key show dates for all clients.
• Maintain accurate records of all activities within accounts.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Post-secondary education, preferably in business, marketing, communications or related field.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years of administrative experience.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
• Able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work well with deadlines.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Thrive in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent Microsoft Office experience including Word, Excel and Outlook.
To learn more visit us at www.thinkubik.com.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.Apply