Deadline: January 31, 2018
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED CABINETMAKERS WHO HAVE A PASSION FOR BUILDING UNIQUE THINGS.
As a Cabinetmaker you will be required to:
• Read and interpret blueprints/drawings and execute fabrication of custom millwork
• Operate a variety of portable and stationary power tools and equipment to build custom exhibits
• Assemble cabinets, counters and wall panels
• Packaging, skidding and fitting out of crates, as required
• Maintain and store tools and equipment
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Post-secondary education, preferably in woodworking
• Minimum of 5+ years of cabinet making experience
• Previous experience in museum, trade show or event industry is an asset
• Positive, self-motivated and take exceptional pride in their work
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work well with deadlines
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To learn more visit us at www.thinkubik.com.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.