Deadline: March 31, 2018
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED ESTIMATOR WHO THRIVES IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT, DEADLINE DRIVEN ENVIRONMENT.
As an Estimator you will be required to:
• Attend all pre-tender meetings to prepare accurate estimates.
• Prepare takeoffs/estimates of probable costs of materials, labour and equipment.
• Prepare and follow-up on quotations and advise on tendering procedures (including examination and analyzing of tenders).
• Consult with vendors (internal and external) regarding pricing.
• Identify the most effective way to produce/fabricate the product.
• Establish and maintain tendering process and set up cost monitoring reporting and procedures.
• Prepare and maintain a directory of product suppliers.
• Consult and communicate with Project Managers, Account Managers and others involved in the project.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Experience in millwork and woodworking.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in estimating, preferably in Trade shows/Exhibits and Retail.
• Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project.
• Ability to read plans and specifications.
• Excellent written & oral communication.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
To learn more visit us at www.thinkubik.com.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.