Experiential Marketing Strategist
Deadline: April 30, 2017
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING STRATEGIST WHO THRIVES IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT.
As an Experiential Marketing Strategist you will be required to:
• Assess new opportunities and determine positioning for winning the RFP.
• Lead/attend client meetings, calls, RFP briefs and presentations.
• Support Business Development and Client Services to create sales materials and support sales initiatives.
• Conduct research and planning activities related to developing experiential marketing solutions and client brands.
• Clearly and confidently participate in client conversations and presentations.
• Understand the client’s business and apply strategic processes and thinking toward their goals and objectives.
• Propose new ideas and solutions to clients.
• Conceptualize, design and write copy for pitches, proposals and presentations.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• 5+ years creative agency experience.
• Strong understanding of marketing and sales strategy.
• Experience with social media.
• Self-starter who thrives on expanding business opportunities and client success.
• Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Exceptional planning and follow up skills.
• Able to work well with others, both inside and outside the organization.
• Proficient computer skills, especially in MS Office and Excel.
To learn more visit us at www.thinkubik.com.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.Apply