Location: Mississauga, ON
Deadline: June 9, 2017
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COLLABORATIVE MARKETING PROFESSIONAL TO HELP US TAKE OUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
In this newly created Marketing Manager role, you will be required to:
• Manage the development and implementation of marketing activity and the appropriate platforms, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Achieve business objectives by developing, executing, measuring and continuously improving the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
• Develop strong working relationships with internal departments, external agencies/partners/suppliers.
• Ensure the company’s brand, key messages, product information and value proposition are up to date and clearly articulated across kubik.
• Create and maintain a repository of business development assets to tell the kubik story and value proposition. This includes pitch decks, product collateral and management of the corporate website.
• Analyze market trends, competitors and clients and recommend changes to marketing strategies based on analysis and feedback.
• Measure, analyze and report on the performance of our marketing and client communication initiatives and make recommendations based on insights, best practices and experience.
• Assess new opportunities and determine positioning for winning the RFP.
• Support Business Development and Client Services to create sales materials and support sales initiatives.
• Conduct research and planning activities related to developing experiential marketing solutions and client brands.
• Conceptualize, design and write copy for pitches, proposals and presentations.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• 5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role preferably with a creative agency or professional services firm.
• Experience with social media.
• Self-starter who thrives on expanding business opportunities and client success.
• Exceptional writing and presentation skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Exceptional planning and follow up skills.
• Able to work well with others, both inside and outside the organization.
• Proficient computer skills, especially in MS Office and Excel.
To learn more visit us at www.thinkubik.com.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.Apply