Location: Mississauga, ON
Deadline: September 30, 2017
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER WHO THRIVES IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT.
As a Project Manager you will be required to:
• Work with internal teams to evaluate required production methods, materials and pricing for projects.
• Collaborate with Account Managers to understand all aspects of client requirements.
• Manage and support multiple portfolios across all business sectors.
• Prepare estimates, critical path timelines and internal specifications/job requests with timely follow through.
• Track client delivery expectations and refine work plan as needed to satisfy client requirements including project calendar, budget and shipping.
• Maintain accurate records of all activities within the project including maintenance of complete project dockets.
• Plan and maintain calendar of key dates for project production.
• Ensure all work is completed according to drawings and meets quality standards.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Post-secondary education with a focus in millwork or relevant experience.
• 3 to 5 years of custom millwork fabrication and project management.
• Technical knowledge of fabrication, millwork and interior building materials.
• Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects and multiple facets of projects.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Exceptional planning and follow up skills.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Able to work well with others, both inside and outside the organization.
• Proficient computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office and Excel.
To learn more visit us at www.thinkubik.com.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.Apply