Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Deadline: December 21, 2018
kubik is looking for a motivated new colleague to start as a Project Manager for our office in Amsterdam. This position reports to Senior Project Director.
AS PROJECT MANAGER YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
• Lead, service and manage all aspects of assigned client accounts and projects. Work with internal teams to evaluate required production methods, materials and pricing for projects.
• Follow up requests by client / account manager
• Prepare estimates, time lines and internal specifications/job requests with timely follow through.
• Track client delivery expectations and refine work plan as needed to satisfy client requirements including project calendar, budget and shipping.
• Maintain accurate records of all activities within the project including maintenance of complete project dockets.
• Plan and maintain calendar of key dates for project production. Ensure all work is completed according to drawings and meets quality standards.
• Identify new opportunities for existing and new business development.
• Manage client delivery expectations and refine work plan as needed to satisfy client requirements.
• Ordering site services for various tradeshows
• Open personality with a service-oriented approach
• Good eye for detail, accurate work attitude
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proactive attitude towards servicing the client
• Flexible and enthusiastic
• Knowledge of Dutch and English, verbal and written
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
• Finished HBO education
• 2-3 years working experience
• Available full-time
• Experience in the Trade fairs, Exhibitions and Events Industry is preferred
• A dynamic, project driven international working environment
• Informal but highly motivated organization
• Possibility to grow based on performance and commitment
Only applications and résumés written in English will be taken into consideration. To apply, please send your application letter and resume in English to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.Apply